What do I need to submit for a shortsale?

Lenders all have different documentation requirement. Typically, you are required to submit anRMA Form (Request for Mortgage Assistance) hardship letter, two months of current bank statements, and one month of current pay stubs. When an offer comes in on your property, we will submit your documentation as well as the accepted purchase contract, an estimated settlement statement (HUD-1), and a copy of the listing agreement. We will also need a letter of authorization from you that will allow us to speak directly with your lender about the short sale transaction.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Download Forms

Third Party Authorization form


Short sale affidavit

Decline/opt-out modification

Consent to obtain credit report

Affidavit of Financial Hardship